The esteemed tasters at Great Northwest Wine, Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue, have shared their thoughts about 2018 Rhapsody...
Tag Archive for: Pinot Blanc
Our favorite wine drinking/reviewing couple—Nathan and Courtney Marton—are back with a new review of Bells Up’s 2018 Rhapsody Pinot...
Reviewer for both Washington Wine Blog and International Wine Report, Dr. Owen Bargreen—Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club
- Dallas Wine Chick Shares Bells Up Story
- The Manual’s Sam Slaughter Highlights Bells Up for Willamette Valley White Wines
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”