The esteemed tasters at Great Northwest Wine, Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue, have shared their thoughts about 2018 Rhapsody...
Tag Archive for: Pinot Blanc
Our favorite wine drinking/reviewing couple—Nathan and Courtney Marton—are back with a new review of Bells Up’s 2018 Rhapsody Pinot...
Reviewer for both Washington Wine Blog and International Wine Report, Dr. Owen Bargreen—Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine
- Prince of Pinot Reviews 2016 Titan Pinot Noir