Phew. Once again, we managed to please the highly discriminating palates and olfactory nerves of Southern Cali’s premier husband-and-wife...
Tag Archive for: Plum Hill Vineyard
Celebrate Summer, Crushed Grape Chronicles’ Style, With Bells Up’s Rhapsody Pinot Blanc and Prelude Rosé, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Crushed Grape Chronicles, Michael Renken, Pinot Blanc, Plum Hill Vineyard, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Recipe, Recipes, Review, Reviews, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Robin and Michael Renken, Robin Renken, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writers, reviewers and media producers Robin and Michael Renken of Crushed Grape Chronicles BLEW. OUR. MINDS. by featuring...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs