Phew. Once again, we managed to please the highly discriminating palates and olfactory nerves of Southern Cali’s premier husband-and-wife...
Tag Archive for: Plum Hill Vineyard
Celebrate Summer, Crushed Grape Chronicles’ Style, With Bells Up’s Rhapsody Pinot Blanc and Prelude Rosé, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Crushed Grape Chronicles, Michael Renken, Pinot Blanc, Plum Hill Vineyard, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Recipe, Recipes, Review, Reviews, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Robin and Michael Renken, Robin Renken, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Wine writers, reviewers and media producers Robin and Michael Renken of Crushed Grape Chronicles BLEW. OUR. MINDS. by featuring...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Winery Reflections Calls 2021 Helios Seyval Blanc “Distinct and Delicious”
- The Legacy of a Legend: Joe Henke Retires Henke Winery
- Vino-Sphere Reviews Bells Up’s 2021 Rhapsody and 2021 Helios
- Drink In Life Includes Bells Up In Coverage of 2022 Late Spring Frost
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2022 Rosé Review Panel Calls Bells Up 2021 Prelude “Excellent”