It’s May in Oregon—which means it’s Oregon Wine Month! We were delighted to welcome Lake Oswego Review writer and...
Tag Archive for: Pre-Memorial Day Open House
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Dave Specter, feature story, Memorial Day Weekend, Open House, Pre-Memorial Day Open House, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Sara Pearson Specter, Special Event, Wine Tasting, 0
The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
“Springbrook Oregon” author Barbara Doyle to sign copies of new book at Bells Up on Saturday, May 20, Events & Tastings, Barbara Doyle, Book Signing, Local Author, Pre-Memorial Day Open House, Springbrook Oregon, 0
From noon – 3 p.m. on Saturday, May 20—during Bells Up Winery’s Pre-Memorial Day Open House (which runs from 11...
Share your #bellsupmomentInstagram has returned invalid data.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”
- 2018 Helios “A Glass of Sunshine,” says Drink In Nature
- Wine Reviewer Ellen Landis Says Bells Up’s Wines Are “Striking and Dramatic”
- Helios Seyval Blanc Featured by Understanding Wine With Austin Beeman in New Video