It’s May in Oregon—which means it’s Oregon Wine Month! We were delighted to welcome Lake Oswego Review writer and...
Tag Archive for: Pre-Memorial Day Open House
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Dave Specter, feature story, Memorial Day Weekend, Open House, Pre-Memorial Day Open House, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Sara Pearson Specter, Special Event, Wine Tasting, 0
The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
“Springbrook Oregon” author Barbara Doyle to sign copies of new book at Bells Up on Saturday, May 20, Events & Tastings, Barbara Doyle, Book Signing, Local Author, Pre-Memorial Day Open House, Springbrook Oregon, 0
From noon – 3 p.m. on Saturday, May 20—during Bells Up Winery’s Pre-Memorial Day Open House (which runs from 11...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up