It’s May in Oregon—which means it’s Oregon Wine Month! We were delighted to welcome Lake Oswego Review writer and...
Tag Archive for: Pre-Memorial Day Open House
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Dave Specter, feature story, Memorial Day Weekend, Open House, Pre-Memorial Day Open House, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Sara Pearson Specter, Special Event, Wine Tasting, 0
The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
“Springbrook Oregon” author Barbara Doyle to sign copies of new book at Bells Up on Saturday, May 20, Events & Tastings, Barbara Doyle, Book Signing, Local Author, Pre-Memorial Day Open House, Springbrook Oregon, 0
From noon – 3 p.m. on Saturday, May 20—during Bells Up Winery’s Pre-Memorial Day Open House (which runs from 11...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs