Nathan and Courtney Marton, the husband-and-wife duo of super tasters who review wines as Winery Reflections, recently posted their...
Tag Archive for: Prelude Estate Rosé
Wine Searcher recently published an article by wine writer Kathleen Willcox, exploring the effect the COVID-19 pandemic has had...
May is officially Oregon Wine Month, and Memorial Day Weekend is unofficially the start of summer. To celebrate both,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Men Who Blog and Pub Club Feature Bells Up Winemaker Dave in Virtual Happy Hour
- 2018 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW
- 2019 Rhapsody Reviewed by Winery Reflections: “Bright, Racy and Refreshing”
- The Wine Siren Kelly Mitchell Praises 2017 Candide as a “Distinctly Beautiful Pinot Noir”
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”