Wine writer Caitlin Hodges, who writes the Sips N Tips blog, is passionate about travel, cooking and fine wine....
Tag Archive for: Prelude Rosé
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Prelude, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Prelude, Prelude Rosé, Rose, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
Wine reviewer and blogger Chelsey Nelson, also known as “Wino On A Budget,” recently enjoyed our 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, International Wine Report, Owen Bargreen, Prelude Rosé, Review, Reviews, Rose, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Review, 0
Dr. Owen Bargreen of Washington Wine Blog and International Wine Report was among the first to receive a sample...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine
- Prince of Pinot Reviews 2016 Titan Pinot Noir