Three of our wines were recently reviewed by wine writer and reviewer Ellen Landis, a Certified Sommelier, wine writer,...
Tag Archive for: Rhapsody
Our favorite wine drinking/reviewing couple—Nathan and Courtney Marton—are back with a new review of Bells Up’s 2018 Rhapsody Pinot...
Reviewer for both Washington Wine Blog and International Wine Report, Dr. Owen Bargreen—Level 2 Sommelier from the Court of...
Share your #bellsupmomentInstagram has returned invalid data.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The Manual’s Sam Slaughter Highlights Bells Up for Willamette Valley White Wines
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”
- 2018 Helios “A Glass of Sunshine,” says Drink In Nature
- Wine Reviewer Ellen Landis Says Bells Up’s Wines Are “Striking and Dramatic”