The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
Tag Archive for: Sara Pearson Specter
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
Bells Up Winery featured in interview on Northwest Wine Night Radio, broadcast on September 19, 2016, Feature Stories & Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Dave Specter, feature story, Northwest Wine Night Radio, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
Dave and Sara were interviewed by Brian Calvert, host of Northwest Wine Night Radio, back in March 2016. The recording...
Women of Willamette (WOW), the region’s professional and personal networking group for women, featured Bells Up Winery’s Chief Marketing...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Drink In Life Reviews Bells Up Tasting Experience, Wines
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine