The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
Tag Archive for: Sara Pearson Specter
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
Bells Up Winery featured in interview on Northwest Wine Night Radio, broadcast on September 19, 2016, Feature Stories & Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Dave Specter, feature story, Northwest Wine Night Radio, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
Dave and Sara were interviewed by Brian Calvert, host of Northwest Wine Night Radio, back in March 2016. The recording...
Women of Willamette (WOW), the region’s professional and personal networking group for women, featured Bells Up Winery’s Chief Marketing...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s “Hidden Gem” Charm Explored by Canadian Wine Writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman
- Washington Wine Blog Calls 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc an “Awesome Release”
- 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- “Lip Smacking” 2018 Prelude Rosé Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- Wine4Food Names Bells Up as Having One of “The Best Views in Oregon Wine Country”