Vino-Sphere publisher and wine reviewer (and former Ohioan!) Dave Nershi paid us a visit among many other stops on...
Tag Archive for: Sara Specter
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2016 Candide, Dave Specter, Natalie MacLean, Pinot Noir, Rebecca Meïr-Liebman, Review, Reviews, Sara Specter, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, Winemaker, 0
We were recently visited by Canadian wine writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman, who both reviews wines and produces articles for Natalie...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, In memory of, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, feature story, Pinot Noir, Sara Specter, Viki Eierdam, Vineyard, Wine Press Northwest, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
We were incredibly touched to read the feature story by Viki Eierdam about our winery and vineyard in the...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Drink In Life Reviews Bells Up Tasting Experience, Wines
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine