We are excited to share the 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc with you, and even more excited to share this...
Tag Archive for: Sips N Tips
Sips-N-Tips Recommends Bells Up’s Rhapsody, Helios and Prelude as “3 Unique Oregon Wines You Must Try”, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Winery, Caitlin Hodges, feature story, Helios Seyval Blanc, Pinot Blanc, Prelude, Prelude Rosé, Rhapsody, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Seyval Blanc, Sips N Tips, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Tasting, Wine Writer, 0
Wine and travel writer Caitlin Hodges, who authors and curates the Sips N Tips website, reviewed our 2019 Rhapsody...
Caitlin Hodges, the wine writer who pens the Sips N Tips blog, visited us in May as part of...
Wine writer Caitlin Hodges, who writes the Sips N Tips blog, is passionate about travel, cooking and fine wine....
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Owen Bargreen Praises 2020 Prelude Rosé, 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc
- 2018 Bells Up Pinots Praised for “Elegance and Soft Texture” by Reviewer Owen Bargreen
- Winery Reflections Calls 2018 Candide “Spellbinding and Impressively Authentic”
- Pair Rhapsody Pinot Blanc with Greek-Inspired Lamb Recipe from Sips N Tips
- Introducing Jupiter: Our Most Personal Wine Release To Date