Tonight (Thursday, July 14) at Northwest Fresh Seafood‘s Newberg market Bells Up winemaker Dave Specter will be pouring complimentary tastes...
Tag Archive for: Special Event
She’s back! Author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch to sign copies of “Dirt+Vine=Wine” at Bells Up on Sunday, May 29., Bells Up Moment, Events, Tastings, Uncategorized, Author, Bells Up Winery, Book Signing, Dirt + Vine = Wine, Event, Kerry McDaniel Boenisch, Special Event, Wine Tasting, 0
We were thrilled to have author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch in the Bells Up Winery tasting room for two days during our...
Saturday, May 21: Ember and Vine to Create Food Pairings with Bells Up’s Wines at Special, First Anniversary Open House Event, Bells Up Moment, Events, Tastings, Ember and Vine, Memorial Day, National BBQ Month, Oregon Wine Month, Small Bites, Smoked Meat, Special Event, Wine Pairing, Wine Tasting, 0
HOT OFF THE SMOKER!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE On Saturday, May 21 ONLY, from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Ember...
Share your #bellsupmoment
- Meet Bells Up: See our very first featurette.
- For Earth Day Bells Up Winery, Tonnelier Vineyard featured in Corporate Sustainability Blog
- Bells Up winemaker Dave Specter featured in Washington Wine Blog interview
- Bells Up Winery Labor Day Weekend Open House
- Bells Up Fanfare Club: Independence Day Potluck and Fireworks in the Vineyard