Tonight (Thursday, July 14) at Northwest Fresh Seafood‘s Newberg market Bells Up winemaker Dave Specter will be pouring complimentary tastes...
Tag Archive for: Special Event
She’s back! Author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch to sign copies of “Dirt+Vine=Wine” at Bells Up on Sunday, May 29., Bells Up Moment, Events, Tastings, Uncategorized, Author, Bells Up Winery, Book Signing, Dirt + Vine = Wine, Event, Kerry McDaniel Boenisch, Special Event, Wine Tasting, 0
We were thrilled to have author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch in the Bells Up Winery tasting room for two days during our...
Saturday, May 21: Ember and Vine to Create Food Pairings with Bells Up’s Wines at Special, First Anniversary Open House Event, Bells Up Moment, Events, Tastings, Ember and Vine, Memorial Day, National BBQ Month, Oregon Wine Month, Small Bites, Smoked Meat, Special Event, Wine Pairing, Wine Tasting, 0
HOT OFF THE SMOKER!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE On Saturday, May 21 ONLY, from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Ember...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release
- Bells Up Featured in Nick Hoogendam’s Pacific Northwest Experience Video
- Tri-City Herald’s Northwest Wine Highlights Oregon Pinot Noir, Including Bells Up’s 2015 Titan
- Lake Oswego Review’s Barb Randall Praises Bells Up’s New Releases
- MSN Showcases Willamette Valley, Bells Up as a Crowd-Free Spring Break Destination