Dr. Owen Bargreen, founder and editor of Washington Wine Blog and a certified Level 2 Sommelier by the Court...
Tag Archive for: Titan Pinot Noir
We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer, Reviews, 2016 Titan, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, L.M. Archer, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Release, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
Soon-to-be-released 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has again been highly reviewed, this time by international fine wine writer,...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s “Hidden Gem” Charm Explored by Canadian Wine Writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman
- Washington Wine Blog Calls 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc an “Awesome Release”
- 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- “Lip Smacking” 2018 Prelude Rosé Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- Wine4Food Names Bells Up as Having One of “The Best Views in Oregon Wine Country”