Dr. Owen Bargreen, founder and editor of Washington Wine Blog and a certified Level 2 Sommelier by the Court...
Tag Archive for: Titan Pinot Noir
We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer, Reviews, 2016 Titan, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, L.M. Archer, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Release, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
Soon-to-be-released 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has again been highly reviewed, this time by international fine wine writer,...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Drink In Life Reviews Bells Up Tasting Experience, Wines
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine