Three of our wines were recently reviewed by wine writer and reviewer Ellen Landis, a Certified Sommelier, wine writer,...
Tag Archive for: Titan
As the author of the Nittany Epicurean blog, wine reviewer and New York-based Michael Chelus, is a prolific sampler...
We love our chocolate over here at Bells Up. Both Dave and Sara are card-carrying chocoholics (please, no 12-steps...
Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer, Reviews, 2016 Titan, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, L.M. Archer, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Release, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
Soon-to-be-released 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has again been highly reviewed, this time by international fine wine writer,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club
- Dallas Wine Chick Shares Bells Up Story
- The Manual’s Sam Slaughter Highlights Bells Up for Willamette Valley White Wines
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”