Thanks go to Cori Solomon of The Written Palette for including our 2017 Firebird Summit View Vineyard Syrah from...
Tag Archive for: Top Wines of 2019
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Helios, Dave Nershi, Dave Specter, Estate Seyval Blanc, feature story, Reviews, Sara Specter, Seyval Blanc, Top Wines of 2019, Vino-Sphere, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, Winemaker, 0
It was a delight to host Dave Nershi, publisher, writer and reviewer of Vino-Sphere, here last spring. He enjoyed...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs