We were incredibly touched to read the feature story by Viki Eierdam about our winery and vineyard in the...
Tag Archive for: Viki Eierdam
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, David Specter, Memorial Day 2017, Pre-Memorial Day 2017, Savor Sip and Sojourn, Viki Eierdam, Wine Blogger, Wine Tasting, 0
Wine writer and reviewer Viki Eierdam—who blogs on Savor, Sip and Sojourn—recently paid us a visit and tasted through...
7:00 pm Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Oct 23 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE — Friday, October 23, 2020 — for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana. Reservations required via OpenTable. The sumptuous, five-course spring menu will feature five Bells Up wines: 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2017 Bells Up Pinots Have “Excellent Finesse and Elegance,” Says Washington Wine Blog
- Bells Up Featured As One of “10 Boutique Oregon Wineries That Need Exploring”
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews 2019 Helios, 2019 Rhapsody
- Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter Featured In Wine Searcher Article
- Washington Wine Blog Names 2019 Prelude A Top Oregon Wine in 2020 Rosé Report