Wine writer Allison Levine of Please the Palate and the Napa Valley Register recently published the article, “The Wonderful...
Tag Archive for: Vindulge
, Events & Tastings, Recipe, 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Ember and Vine, Mary Cressler, Recipe, Rose, Sean Martin, Vindulge, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
It’s no secret that we’re huge fans of the wine and wood-fired power duo of Mary Cressler and Sean...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up