As a follow-on to the recent awarding of 91-point scores to both 2013 and 2014 Titan Pinot noirs, Dr....
Tag Archive for: Washington Wine Blog
2013 -and- 2014 Titan Pinot Noir awarded 91-point scores from International Wine Report, Washington Wine Blog, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2013 Titan, 2013 Titan Pinot Noir, 2014 Titan, 2014 Titan Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, International Wine Report, Reviews, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, 0
Shocked and humbled to learn that both 2013 and 2014 vintages of Bells Up’s Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs
- Wine Industry Network Advisor Asks Winemaker Dave for Thoughts on 2023
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles