Wine writer and reviewer Kathleen Willcox has written about our half-acre of estate Seyval Blanc in what wound up...
Tag Archive for: Wine Industry Network Advisor
“Precise, Thoughtful, Handcrafted” – Kathleen Willcox’s Thoughts on Bells Up’s 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Titan, 2019 Titan Pinot Noir, 2020 Jupiter, Bells Up Estate, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Pinot Noir, Helios, Jupiter, Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, Jupiter Pinot NOir, Kathleen Willcox, Pinot Noir, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Industry Network Advisor, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Kathleen Willcox, a wine writer and reviewer who contributes to Wine Searcher, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Industry Network Advisor, and...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Estate, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Dave Specter, David Specter, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Helios Seyval Blanc, Kathleen Willcox, Seyval Blanc, Wine Blogger, Wine Industry Network Advisor, Wine Writer, 0
Although we might have been called “crazy” by the (very old) guard of the Willamette Valley for planting a...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Highlights Bells Up Among “The Best Wineries to Visit in Willamette Valley”
- Winerabble Declares 2019 Titan Pinot Noir “Mouthwatering”
- 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc is “A Unique and Interesting White,” Says Winery Reflections
- Great Northwest Wine Rates 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- 2021 Helios Estate Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Winerabble