Wine writer and reviewer Kathleen Willcox has written about our half-acre of estate Seyval Blanc in what wound up...
Tag Archive for: Wine Industry Network Advisor
“Precise, Thoughtful, Handcrafted” – Kathleen Willcox’s Thoughts on Bells Up’s 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Titan, 2019 Titan Pinot Noir, 2020 Jupiter, Bells Up Estate, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Pinot Noir, Helios, Jupiter, Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, Jupiter Pinot NOir, Kathleen Willcox, Pinot Noir, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Industry Network Advisor, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Kathleen Willcox, a wine writer and reviewer who contributes to Wine Searcher, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Industry Network Advisor, and...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Estate, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Dave Specter, David Specter, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Helios Seyval Blanc, Kathleen Willcox, Seyval Blanc, Wine Blogger, Wine Industry Network Advisor, Wine Writer, 0
Although we might have been called “crazy” by the (very old) guard of the Willamette Valley for planting a...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires