One of our favorite wine connoisseurs, Wine Julia, invited winemaker Dave down to Eugene to pour wines in her...
Tag Archive for: Wine Julia
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 16 Tons, Dave Specter, Our Story, Wine Blogger, Wine Julia, Wine Review, Wine Tasting, 0
Bells Up winemaker Dave traveled to Eugene on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 to pour wine at 16 Tons Taphouse...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- SIP Northwest Publishes “Bells Up Winery: Willamette Valley’s Un-Domaine”
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured in Life Between the Vines Video Interview
- Drink In Life Showcases 2018 Prelude Rosé in “A Summer Fling” Rosé Feature
- 2018 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir Included in Washington Wine Blog’s 2019 PacNW Rosé Report
- Paste Magazine Declares 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Full-Bodied and Somewhat Rich, But Also Bright”