One of our favorite wine connoisseurs, Wine Julia, invited winemaker Dave down to Eugene to pour wines in her...
Tag Archive for: Wine Julia
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 16 Tons, Dave Specter, Our Story, Wine Blogger, Wine Julia, Wine Review, Wine Tasting, 0
Bells Up winemaker Dave traveled to Eugene on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 to pour wine at 16 Tons Taphouse...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Men Who Blog and Pub Club Feature Bells Up Winemaker Dave in Virtual Happy Hour
- 2018 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW
- 2019 Rhapsody Reviewed by Winery Reflections: “Bright, Racy and Refreshing”
- The Wine Siren Kelly Mitchell Praises 2017 Candide as a “Distinctly Beautiful Pinot Noir”
- Winery Reflections Calls 2019 Prelude “An Exceptionally Bright, Energetic and Electrifying Rosé”