Soon-to-be-released 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has again been highly reviewed, this time by international fine wine writer,...
Tag Archive for: Wine Release
, Harvest, In memory of, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Carol Holloran Day, Daniel George Miller, Elizabeth "Eli" Kessler Mitchell, Ian Patrick Kennington, James Elliott Muse, Jill Ann Ellis, Kelly Lynn Armstrong Palmer, Lillian Jewel Batt, Michelle J. Vosmeier, Morrison Bockenstette Gee, Nancy Lusk Jacobs, Pamela FitzGerald Campbell, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Samuel "Sammy" Aaron Harley, Tammy Lynn Greenwald, Troy Adam Day, Wine Release, 0
To say we’re excited would be the understatement of the year. After five long years—first clearing the property in...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s “Hidden Gem” Charm Explored by Canadian Wine Writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman
- Washington Wine Blog Calls 2018 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc an “Awesome Release”
- 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- “Lip Smacking” 2018 Prelude Rosé Reviewed by Washington Wine Blog
- Wine4Food Names Bells Up as Having One of “The Best Views in Oregon Wine Country”