Soon-to-be-released 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has again been highly reviewed, this time by international fine wine writer,...
Tag Archive for: Wine Release
, Harvest, In memory of, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Carol Holloran Day, Daniel George Miller, Elizabeth "Eli" Kessler Mitchell, Ian Patrick Kennington, James Elliott Muse, Jill Ann Ellis, Kelly Lynn Armstrong Palmer, Lillian Jewel Batt, Michelle J. Vosmeier, Morrison Bockenstette Gee, Nancy Lusk Jacobs, Pamela FitzGerald Campbell, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Samuel "Sammy" Aaron Harley, Tammy Lynn Greenwald, Troy Adam Day, Wine Release, 0
To say we’re excited would be the understatement of the year. After five long years—first clearing the property in...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Drink In Life Reviews Bells Up Tasting Experience, Wines
- Sips N Tips Calls 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé “Perfectly Balanced for Meal Pairings”
- 2016 Titan is “Juicy, Energetic and Exceptionally Balanced,” says Winery Reflections
- Vino-Sphere’s Feature Story Calls Bells Up “A Micro-Boutique Winner”
- 2018 Rhapsody “Reminiscent of Gooseberry and Lime Zest,” Says Great Northwest Wine