Soon-to-be-released 2016 Titan Willamette Valley Pinot Noir has again been highly reviewed, this time by international fine wine writer,...
Tag Archive for: Wine Release
, Harvest, In memory of, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Carol Holloran Day, Daniel George Miller, Elizabeth "Eli" Kessler Mitchell, Ian Patrick Kennington, James Elliott Muse, Jill Ann Ellis, Kelly Lynn Armstrong Palmer, Lillian Jewel Batt, Michelle J. Vosmeier, Morrison Bockenstette Gee, Nancy Lusk Jacobs, Pamela FitzGerald Campbell, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Samuel "Sammy" Aaron Harley, Tammy Lynn Greenwald, Troy Adam Day, Wine Release, 0
To say we’re excited would be the understatement of the year. After five long years—first clearing the property in...
Share your #bellsupmomentInstagram has returned invalid data.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”
- 2018 Helios “A Glass of Sunshine,” says Drink In Nature
- Wine Reviewer Ellen Landis Says Bells Up’s Wines Are “Striking and Dramatic”
- Helios Seyval Blanc Featured by Understanding Wine With Austin Beeman in New Video