We were recently reminded that we participated in an interview for the Oregon Wine History Archive, conducted by Stephanie...
Tag Archive for: Wine Video
, Feature Stories & Reviews, #lifebetweenthevines, Battonage, Dave Specter, Feature Video, Life Between the Vines, Podcast, Video, Video Feature, Wine Blogger, Wine Video, Wine Writer, 0
Ray Fister, creator and producer of Life Between The Vines — a podcast and video series designed to educate...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, #lifebetweenthevines, Dave Specter, feature story, Feature Video, Life Between the Vines, Podcast, Ray Fister, Video, Wine Blogger, Wine Video, Wine Writer, 0
Life Between The Vines, a podcast and video series created by Ray Fister, seeks to both entertain and educate...
6:00 pm University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
University Club Bacon & Wine Dinner @ University Club of Portland
Jan 18 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The University Club of Portland is featuring Bells Up wines at its Saturday, January 18, 2020 winemaker dinner — and the menu is bringing on the BACON. The University Club’s Executive Chef has paired our wines with a delicious 5 course dinner featuring bacon in a variety of formats. Bacon, pancetta, pork belly… all varieties of America’s favorite food group:[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir Featured by Weekday Wine Club
- Dallas Wine Chick Shares Bells Up Story
- The Manual’s Sam Slaughter Highlights Bells Up for Willamette Valley White Wines
- Dave and Sara Specter Interviewed for Oregon Wine History Archive
- What’s “Batonnage?” Life Between The Vines Asks Dave Specter to Define this “Vino Lingo”