Just picked up our Limited Edition Fanfare Club Founding Member t-shirts from the amazing Nate at Rendered! Yours free with a minimum purchase of 6 bottles… call 503.537.1328 to order today.
The Fanfare Club t-shirts are here.
News Release: Bells Up Winery Announces Public Open House Hours on Weekends Immediately Before and After Thanksgiving, Uncategorized, 0
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | NEWBERG, OR (October 1, 2015) — Bells Up Winery will herald the holiday season with...
, Feature Story, Reviews, Uncategorized, #bellsupmoment, 2014 Titan, Dave Specter, Wine Review, Wine Tasting, Winerabble, 0
Winerabble dropped an amazing review of Bells Up’s 2014 Titan Pinot Noir on their site last week, praising both our wines...
, Uncategorized, 0
Just four cases left of our 2014 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir (of the original 55 released). Regularly priced at $18 per...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bento for Business features Bells Up and the Willamette Valley as an Unconventional May Getaway Destination
- See What You Missed at Bells Up’s First Winemaker Dinner with Ember and Vine
- 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé Release Featured by Willamette Valley Wineries Association
- At long last, our first Estate Wine—2017 Prelude Rosé of Pinot Noir—is in the bottle!
- Our Pinot Blanc is back! 2017 Rhapsody is now available.