With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to remember some special people for whom we couldn’t get this winery open fast enough. We hope they’re happy with our progress. The first four rows of Pommard now honor the memory of…
Remembering those we’ve lost.
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Girardet, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, Tamara Belgard, Vineyard, Vineyard Planting, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
Although it’s not ready for commercial sale, we were delighted that wine writer Tamara Belgard featured our planting of...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, In memory of, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, feature story, Pinot Noir, Sara Specter, Viki Eierdam, Vineyard, Wine Press Northwest, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
We were incredibly touched to read the feature story by Viki Eierdam about our winery and vineyard in the...
, Bells Up News, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Estate Seyval Blanc, Estate Vineyard, Girardet Vineyards, Helios, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, 0
When we moved to Newberg from Cincinnati, Ohio, and began sketching out our vineyard block planting plans, we knew...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2017 Bells Up Pinots Have “Excellent Finesse and Elegance,” Says Washington Wine Blog
- Bells Up Featured As One of “10 Boutique Oregon Wineries That Need Exploring”
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews 2019 Helios, 2019 Rhapsody
- Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter Featured In Wine Searcher Article
- Washington Wine Blog Names 2019 Prelude A Top Oregon Wine in 2020 Rosé Report