We are thrilled to announce that Bells Up Winery’s 2015 Prelude Willamette Valley Rosé of Pinot Noir wine, released...
Archive for category: Bells Up Moment
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Wine Press Northwest Features Our Vineyard and Inspiration
- Wino On A Budget Loves Bells Up’s 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé
- Winery Reflections Reviews 2015 Titan Pinot Noir
- Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer
- Nearly Sold-Out 2017 Prelude Rosé Favorably Reviewed by L.M. Archer