As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
We were tickled this week to discover a lovely feature about our dear friends, Mike and Julie Slater of...
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release
- Bells Up Featured in Nick Hoogendam’s Pacific Northwest Experience Video
- Tri-City Herald’s Northwest Wine Highlights Oregon Pinot Noir, Including Bells Up’s 2015 Titan
- Lake Oswego Review’s Barb Randall Praises Bells Up’s New Releases
- MSN Showcases Willamette Valley, Bells Up as a Crowd-Free Spring Break Destination