As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
We were tickled this week to discover a lovely feature about our dear friends, Mike and Julie Slater of...
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Washington Wine Blog Gives Two New Bells Up Releases High Marks
- Revisit Dave’s Visit with Wine Julia from April
- Bento for Business features Bells Up and the Willamette Valley as an Unconventional May Getaway Destination
- See What You Missed at Bells Up’s First Winemaker Dinner with Ember and Vine
- 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé Release Featured by Willamette Valley Wineries Association