As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
We were tickled this week to discover a lovely feature about our dear friends, Mike and Julie Slater of...
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nearly Sold-Out 2017 Prelude Rosé Favorably Reviewed by L.M. Archer
- Santa Monica Observer Features Bells Up in Edible Skinny’s “Girls Getaway Trip to the Willamette Valley”
- Try Ember & Vine’s Grilled Beet Salad, Made with 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé
- Tasting Pour Declares 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé Like A Fresh-Picked Cherry
- A Magical Offer on the Official Bells Up T-shirt