As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
We were tickled this week to discover a lovely feature about our dear friends, Mike and Julie Slater of...
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Feast Your Eyes on This Recap of Bells Up’s First Winemaker Dinner at Agrivino
- Wine Press Northwest Features Our Vineyard and Inspiration
- Wino On A Budget Loves Bells Up’s 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé
- Winery Reflections Reviews 2015 Titan Pinot Noir
- Soon-to-be-Released 2016 Titan Pinot Noir “Speaks Softly, But Carries a Powerful Reverb,” says Reviewer L.M. Archer