As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
We were tickled this week to discover a lovely feature about our dear friends, Mike and Julie Slater of...
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Bells Up Moment, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up T-Shirts: 30% OFF for Cyberweek!
- Meemaw Eats Revisits Bells Up
- Halloween Flash Sale! Grab This Freakishly Amazing Discount on Bells Up Winery T-Shirts
- Urban Bliss Life Uses Bells Up Titan 2015 Pinot Noir in Decadent Brownie Recipe
- Willamette Valley Wineries Association Features Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter