To say we’re excited would be the understatement of the year. After five long years—first clearing the property in...
Archive for category: In memory of
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
Row 1, Block 1 of the Bells Up estate vineyard: Honoring the woman who inspired us to turn the winery dream into reality., Bells Up Moment, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, In Memory Of, Kelly Palmer, 0
A personal entry from Sara… This post is for everyone who’s ever wondered—privately or out loud—why on earth in...
With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Planting Featured in June 2018 Issue of Oregon Wine Press
- Washington Wine Blog Gives Two New Bells Up Releases High Marks
- Revisit Dave’s Visit with Wine Julia from April
- Bento for Business features Bells Up and the Willamette Valley as an Unconventional May Getaway Destination
- See What You Missed at Bells Up’s First Winemaker Dinner with Ember and Vine