At this point, most people know we’ve tagged Block 1, Row 1 of the Bells Up Estate Vineyard with...
Archive for category: In memory of
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
Row 1, Block 1 of the Bells Up estate vineyard: Honoring the woman who inspired us to turn the winery dream into reality., Bells Up Moment, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, In Memory Of, Kelly Palmer, 0
A personal entry from Sara… This post is for everyone who’s ever wondered—privately or out loud—why on earth in...
With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release
- Bells Up Featured in Nick Hoogendam’s Pacific Northwest Experience Video
- Tri-City Herald’s Northwest Wine Highlights Oregon Pinot Noir, Including Bells Up’s 2015 Titan
- Lake Oswego Review’s Barb Randall Praises Bells Up’s New Releases
- MSN Showcases Willamette Valley, Bells Up as a Crowd-Free Spring Break Destination