Bells Up Private Tasting Experience COVID-19 Safety Measures
It is a delight to welcome you back to our tasting room. As we re-open for in-person business, we have instituted the following policies and protocols based on the recommendations of the Oregon Health Authority and the CDC to protect the health and safety of our guests (and ourselves).
- As always, we are open exclusively by reservation between the hours of 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Each reservation time is reserved solely for one party. We do not double book; the tasting room and our attention is 100% devoted to your group.
- To schedule, please call Dave or Sara on the winery landline at 503.537.1328.
- Due to Oregon regulations, we are restricted to a maximum of 6 guests during each private tasting.
- Weather-permitting, we will host each tasting outside on our wine porch; it can be chilly both outside and inside our tasting room. Please dress accordingly; bringing a light jacket or sweater is recommended.
- Sharing a tasting is no longer permitted. The tasting fee is $30 per person, waived with a $75 per person wine purchase.
- Outside food is no longer permitted.
- Changes or Cancellations: If there are any changes with the number of persons in your party, or if you need to cancel, kindly give us 24 hours notice by phone so we can make adjustments accordingly. If you need to reschedule your reservation due to illness or suspected exposure to COVID-19, please let us know by phone at any time.
- To ensure your you have a safe and enjoyable tasting experience, Dave and Sara have both been fully vaccinated.
- For our guests’ safety, between tasting reservations we will clean and sanitize all high-contact surfaces.
- All tasting notes will be protected by a wipeable poly sleeve.
- We will make every effort to maintain a 6-foot distance between our guests and Dave/Sara during your visit. Our guests are not required to maintain this distance among their group.
- Hand sanitizers will be on your tasting table and at the payment station for your (and our) use.
- Prior to admittance to the tasting room, we will ask if anyone in your party has been exposed to COVID-19 recently or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, cough, or shortness of breath). We will work with anyone who meets these criteria to reschedule their tasting appointment for a later date.
- Once your group has checked in for your reserved tasting appointment, the building will be inaccessible to any other entrants.
- If a party has not departed the tasting room prior to the arrival of another group, we will direct the second group to wait in the parking lot while we clean and sanitize after the first group departs.