Great Northwest Wine’s Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue recently shared their review of our 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé of...
Tag Archive for: Andy Perdue
Iconic regional wine reviewers Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue of Great Northwest Wine have posted their review of our...
2018 Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Is “Perhaps [Our] Most Impressive Pinot Noir,” Says Great Northwest Wine, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Villanelle, 2019 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Andy Perdue, Eric Degerman, Great Northwest Wine, Julie Slater, Mike and Julie Slater, Mike Slater, Outstanding! Wine Review, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue of Great Northwest Wine recently published their review of our 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Reserve...
— Wow — What an incredible moment to discover that Bells Up was mentioned among this crop of premier...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires