Although we might have been called “crazy” by the (very old) guard of the Willamette Valley for planting a...
Tag Archive for: Kathleen Willcox
, Feature Stories & Reviews, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, David Specter, feature story, Kathleen Willcox, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Wine Searcher, Wine Writer, Winemaker, Winery, 0
Wine Searcher recently published an article by wine writer Kathleen Willcox, exploring the effect the COVID-19 pandemic has had...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up Among “Great Willamette Valley Wineries To Visit This Fall,” Says Select Registry
- Wine Writer L.M. Archer Recaps Bells Up’s Progress in Moving Instagram Post
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Part Of “The Future Of Winemaking”
- Four Bells Up Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Wine Writer Jeff Kralik Score 93-96
- Winery Reflections Praises “Complex and Captivating” 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir