Wine writer and reviewer Kathleen Willcox has written about our half-acre of estate Seyval Blanc in what wound up...
Tag Archive for: Kathleen Willcox
“Precise, Thoughtful, Handcrafted” – Kathleen Willcox’s Thoughts on Bells Up’s 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Titan, 2019 Titan Pinot Noir, 2020 Jupiter, Bells Up Estate, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Pinot Noir, Helios, Jupiter, Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, Jupiter Pinot NOir, Kathleen Willcox, Pinot Noir, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Wine Blogger, Wine Industry Network Advisor, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Reviews, Wine Writer, 0
Kathleen Willcox, a wine writer and reviewer who contributes to Wine Searcher, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Industry Network Advisor, and...
Although we might have been called “crazy” by the (very old) guard of the Willamette Valley for planting a...
Wine Searcher recently published an article by wine writer Kathleen Willcox, exploring the effect the COVID-19 pandemic has had...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Wine Reviewer Ellen Landis Praises “Stimulating New Releases” Prelude, Rhapsody, and Jupiter
- Bells Up Featured in Wine Business Article on Magic in the Mountains Event
- Winerabble Reviews Bells Up’s 2021 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir
- Decanted Podcast Features Bells Up in Post-Willamette Valley Tour Recap
- James Melendez Scores 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter 94 Points Each