Taste Newberg — the official online travel resource and Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) for Newberg, Oregon — recently featured...
Tag Archive for: Wine
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2016 Titan, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, 2017 Villanelle, 2018 Helios, 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Bells Up Name, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Come for the Wine, French Horn, Helios, Helios Seyval Blanc, Marcy Gordon, Prelude, Prelude Rosé, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Titan, Titan Pinot Noir, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
We were extremely fortunate to host a small group of highly regarded wine and travel writers here last August,...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Blending, Dave Specter, Erica Stark, Marlynn Schotland, Urban Bliss Life, Wine, Winemaker, winemaking, 0
It’s August, and that means it’s about time for Winemaker Dave and Consulting Winemaker Erica to work on putting...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections