Wine writer and reviewer Viki Eierdam—who blogs on Savor, Sip and Sojourn—recently paid us a visit and tasted through...
Tag Archive for: Pre-Memorial Day 2017
, Events & Tastings, 2016 Prelude Rosé Release, Event, Open House, Pre-Memorial Day 2017, Pre-Memorial Day Weekend, Wine Porch Debut, 0
Saturday-Sunday, May 20-21, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m Visit Bells Up Winery without an appointment throughout the...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Urban Bliss Life Calls Bells Up “A Must Stop” in the Willamette Valley
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”