Wine writer and reviewer Viki Eierdam—who blogs on Savor, Sip and Sojourn—recently paid us a visit and tasted through...
Tag Archive for: Pre-Memorial Day 2017
, Events & Tastings, 2016 Prelude Rosé Release, Event, Open House, Pre-Memorial Day 2017, Pre-Memorial Day Weekend, Wine Porch Debut, 0
Saturday-Sunday, May 20-21, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m Visit Bells Up Winery without an appointment throughout the...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs
- Wine Industry Network Advisor Asks Winemaker Dave for Thoughts on 2023
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles