Booking Your Bells Up Experience
- A wine tasting experience at Bells Up is reserved exclusively for one group at a time (6 guests max) and hosted by Winemaker Dave Specter.
- Tastings are offered at 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. and may be booked by calling the winery landline at 503.537.1328.
- The tasting fee is $30 per person, waived with a minimum $75 wine purchase per person.
- To secure your reservation, tasting fees for your entire party must be paid in advance by credit card and are non-refundable. If you need to cancel your appointment, the tasting fees can be applied to a wine purchase for either pick-up or shipping.
- For your safety (and ours), please review our COVID-19 Safety Measures, which includes our policies on sharing tastings and outside food.
Visit Bells Up
Bells Up Winery is located at the intersection of Northeast Bell Road and Zimri Drive among the Chehalem Mountains AVA in Newberg, Oregon, within a mile of four of the Willamette Valley’s premier lodging accommodations: The Allison Inn & Spa, Chehalem Ridge Bed and Breakfast, The Feathered Nest and the Vineyard View Inn.
Order The Bells Up Winery OFFICIAL T-Shirt Here
Order by clicking this link and receive an exclusive 25% discount automatically applied to your entire purchase.
Both shirts are navy blue with the logo printed in a coppery shade of gold; sizes range from Small to 5XL.
Don’t forget to show us—and everyone else—your brass by wearing Bells Up Winery’s Official Logo T-shirt. Then, tag us @bellsupwinery when you publish your selfie #bellsupmoment on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter for the world to see!