Join Dave and Sara on Friday, August 20, 2021 for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana.
This year there will be TWO separate dining opportunities for the first time!
- Outdoor, Enclosed Patio Dinner (Doors open at 4:30 pm & Dinner starts at 5:00 pm)
- Main Dining Room Dinner (Doors open at 7:00 pm & Dinner starts at 7:30 pm)
The sumptuous, five-course menu (below) will feature five Bells Up wines:
- 2020 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc paired with Vellutata di Sedano & Limone (Velvety Celery & Lemon Soup)
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir paired with Fagottini di Bresaola e Caprino (Beef Bresaola filled with Whipped Goat Cheese & Herbs)
- 2018 Titan Pinot Noir paired with Risotto agli Asparagi (Risotto with Roasted Asparagus)
- 2018 Candide Reserve Pinot Noir paired with Arrosto Tricolore (Nonna’s favorite Pork Roast Rolled with Spinach & Frittata served on Roasted Potatoes)
- 2019 Firebird Summit View Vineyard Syrah paired with Formaggi (Selection of Italian Cheeses)
Although there will be two separate seatings, space is limited, so book your reservation via OpenTable today.