Honestly, this might be the BEST compliment we’ve ever had on one of our wines: “Mama like. A lot.”...
Tag Archive for: 2017 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2017 Candide, 2017 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2017 Titan, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2017 Villanelle, 2017 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Pinot Noir, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Currently featured in the tasting room, our three 2017 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — were recently...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires