Honestly, this might be the BEST compliment we’ve ever had on one of our wines: “Mama like. A lot.”...
Tag Archive for: 2017 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2017 Candide, 2017 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, 2017 Titan, 2017 Titan Pinot Noir, 2017 Villanelle, 2017 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Dr. Owen Bargreen, Pinot Noir, Washington Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Currently featured in the tasting room, our three 2017 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — were recently...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up Among “Great Willamette Valley Wineries To Visit This Fall,” Says Select Registry
- Wine Writer L.M. Archer Recaps Bells Up’s Progress in Moving Instagram Post
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Part Of “The Future Of Winemaking”
- Four Bells Up Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Wine Writer Jeff Kralik Score 93-96
- Winery Reflections Praises “Complex and Captivating” 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir