Honestly, this might be the BEST compliment we’ve ever had on one of our wines: “Mama like. A lot.”...
Tag Archive for: Hedonistic Taster
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Hedonistic Taster, Helios, Helios Seyval Blanc, L.M. Archer, Pinot Blanc, Prelude, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Rhapsody, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Rose, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Seyval Blanc, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
International fine wine writer, critic, judge and curator L.M. Archer has published her notes on three of Bells Up’s...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Urban Bliss Life Calls Bells Up “A Must Stop” in the Willamette Valley
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”