We’ve been so fortunate to have become excellent friends with Barb Randall, author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” and a reporter...
Tag Archive for: Barbara Smith Randall
Barb Randall, Author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” to Sign New Book at Bells Up on Saturday, Sept. 2, Events & Tastings, Author, Barbara Smith Randall, Book Signing, Labor Day 2017, Open House, Willamette Valley Wineries, 0
From noon to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 2—during Bells Up Winery’s Labor Day Open House—local author Barbara Smith...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up