On two separate days during Bells Up Winery’s Herald the Holidays Thanksgiving Open House Events, local author Barbara Doyle...
Tag Archive for: Book Signing
Barb Randall, Author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” to Sign New Book at Bells Up on Saturday, Sept. 2, Events & Tastings, Author, Barbara Smith Randall, Book Signing, Labor Day 2017, Open House, Willamette Valley Wineries, 0
From noon to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 2—during Bells Up Winery’s Labor Day Open House—local author Barbara Smith...
“Springbrook Oregon” author Barbara Doyle to sign copies of new book at Bells Up on Saturday, May 20, Events & Tastings, Barbara Doyle, Book Signing, Local Author, Pre-Memorial Day Open House, Springbrook Oregon, 0
From noon – 3 p.m. on Saturday, May 20—during Bells Up Winery’s Pre-Memorial Day Open House (which runs from 11...
She’s back! Author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch to sign copies of “Dirt+Vine=Wine” at Bells Up on Sunday, May 29., Events & Tastings, Author, Bells Up Winery, Book Signing, Dirt + Vine = Wine, Event, Kerry McDaniel Boenisch, Special Event, Wine Tasting, 0
We were thrilled to have author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch in the Bells Up Winery tasting room for two days during our...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nittany Epicurean Highlights 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé’s “Great Acidity and Balance”
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2018 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2021 Rosé Review Panel Awards Bells Up Prelude 92 Points
- Pair 2018 Titan with BBQ Like Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Great Northwest Wine Hails 2019 Firebird Syrah’s “Juicy and a Bit Hedonistic” Character