The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
Tag Archive for: Special Event
Tonight (Thursday, July 14) at Northwest Fresh Seafood‘s Newberg market Bells Up winemaker Dave Specter will be pouring complimentary tastes...
She’s back! Author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch to sign copies of “Dirt+Vine=Wine” at Bells Up on Sunday, May 29., Bells Up Moment, Events, Tastings, Uncategorized, Author, Bells Up Winery, Book Signing, Dirt + Vine = Wine, Event, Kerry McDaniel Boenisch, Special Event, Wine Tasting, 0
We were thrilled to have author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch in the Bells Up Winery tasting room for two days during our...
Saturday, May 21: Ember and Vine to Create Food Pairings with Bells Up’s Wines at Special, First Anniversary Open House Event, Bells Up Moment, Events, Tastings, Ember and Vine, Memorial Day, National BBQ Month, Oregon Wine Month, Small Bites, Smoked Meat, Special Event, Wine Pairing, Wine Tasting, 0
HOT OFF THE SMOKER!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE On Saturday, May 21 ONLY, from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Ember...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Planting Featured in June 2018 Issue of Oregon Wine Press
- Washington Wine Blog Gives Two New Bells Up Releases High Marks
- Revisit Dave’s Visit with Wine Julia from April
- Bento for Business features Bells Up and the Willamette Valley as an Unconventional May Getaway Destination
- See What You Missed at Bells Up’s First Winemaker Dinner with Ember and Vine