The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
Tag Archive for: Special Event
Tonight (Thursday, July 14) at Northwest Fresh Seafood‘s Newberg market Bells Up winemaker Dave Specter will be pouring complimentary tastes...
She’s back! Author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch to sign copies of “Dirt+Vine=Wine” at Bells Up on Sunday, May 29., Events & Tastings, Author, Bells Up Winery, Book Signing, Dirt + Vine = Wine, Event, Kerry McDaniel Boenisch, Special Event, Wine Tasting, 0
We were thrilled to have author Kerry McDaniel Boenisch in the Bells Up Winery tasting room for two days during our...
Saturday, May 21: Ember and Vine to Create Food Pairings with Bells Up’s Wines at Special, First Anniversary Open House Event, Events & Tastings, Ember and Vine, Memorial Day, National BBQ Month, Oregon Wine Month, Small Bites, Smoked Meat, Special Event, Wine Pairing, Wine Tasting, 0
HOT OFF THE SMOKER!!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE On Saturday, May 21 ONLY, from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Ember...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections