At this point, most people know we’ve tagged Block 1, Row 1 of the Bells Up Estate Vineyard with...
Tag Archive for: In Memory Of
Row 1, Block 1 of the Bells Up estate vineyard: Honoring the woman who inspired us to turn the winery dream into reality., In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, In Memory Of, Kelly Palmer, 0
A personal entry from Sara… This post is for everyone who’s ever wondered—privately or out loud—why on earth in...
, In memory of, Vineyard, Bells Up Estate, Bells Up Vineyard, Eli Mitchell, In Memory Of, Jill Ellis, Kelly Palmer, Morrison Gee, Pommard, Vineyard, 0
With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to...
7:00 pm Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Oct 23 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE — Friday, October 23, 2020 — for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana. Reservations required via OpenTable. The sumptuous, five-course spring menu will feature five Bells Up wines: 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2017 Bells Up Pinots Have “Excellent Finesse and Elegance,” Says Washington Wine Blog
- Bells Up Featured As One of “10 Boutique Oregon Wineries That Need Exploring”
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews 2019 Helios, 2019 Rhapsody
- Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter Featured In Wine Searcher Article
- Washington Wine Blog Names 2019 Prelude A Top Oregon Wine in 2020 Rosé Report