With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to remember some special people for whom we couldn’t get this winery open fast enough. We hope they’re happy with our progress. The first four rows of Pommard now honor the memory of…
Remembering those we’ve lost.
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Girardet, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, Tamara Belgard, Vineyard, Vineyard Planting, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
Although it’s not ready for commercial sale, we were delighted that wine writer Tamara Belgard featured our planting of...
, Harvest, In memory of, New Releases, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, 2017 Prelude Rosé, Carol Holloran Day, Daniel George Miller, Elizabeth "Eli" Kessler Mitchell, Ian Patrick Kennington, James Elliott Muse, Jill Ann Ellis, Kelly Lynn Armstrong Palmer, Lillian Jewel Batt, Michelle J. Vosmeier, Morrison Bockenstette Gee, Nancy Lusk Jacobs, Pamela FitzGerald Campbell, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Samuel "Sammy" Aaron Harley, Tammy Lynn Greenwald, Troy Adam Day, Wine Release, 0
To say we’re excited would be the understatement of the year. After five long years—first clearing the property in...
, Bells Up News, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Anniversary, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nittany Epicurean Highlights 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé’s “Great Acidity and Balance”
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2018 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2021 Rosé Review Panel Awards Bells Up Prelude 92 Points
- Pair 2018 Titan with BBQ Like Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Great Northwest Wine Hails 2019 Firebird Syrah’s “Juicy and a Bit Hedonistic” Character