With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to remember some special people for whom we couldn’t get this winery open fast enough. We hope they’re happy with our progress. The first four rows of Pommard now honor the memory of…
Remembering those we’ve lost.
Row 1, Block 1 of the Bells Up estate vineyard: Honoring the woman who inspired us to turn the winery dream into reality., Bells Up Moment, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, In Memory Of, Kelly Palmer, 0
A personal entry from Sara… This post is for everyone who’s ever wondered—privately or out loud—why on earth in...
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Anniversary, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Meet Dave’s Newest Winemaking “Toy”
- Urban Bliss Life Names Bells Up’s 2015 Firebird Syrah One of “Top 10 Wines To Serve At Your Next BBQ”
- Barb Randall, Author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” to Sign New Book at Bells Up on Saturday, Sept. 2
- Bells Up Winery Labor Day Weekend Open House
- Barley & Vine Tavern Featuring Bells Up Winery Throughout August