With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to remember some special people for whom we couldn’t get this winery open fast enough. We hope they’re happy with our progress. The first four rows of Pommard now honor the memory of…
Remembering those we’ve lost.
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Anniversary, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, Sara Pearson Specter, 0
A personal post from Sara On October 6, 2001—on a Devou Park hilltop in Covington, Kentucky overlooking Cincinnati, Ohio—Dave...
Row 1, Block 1 of the Bells Up estate vineyard: Honoring the woman who inspired us to turn the winery dream into reality., Bells Up Moment, In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, In Memory Of, Kelly Palmer, 0
A personal entry from Sara… This post is for everyone who’s ever wondered—privately or out loud—why on earth in...
, Feature Story, Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, feature story, Kisses, Oregon Wine Press, Valentine's Day, Wine Porch Debut, 0
Thanks to the lovely and delightful Jade Helm of Tasting Pour and writer for the Oregon Wine Press for...
, Bells Up Moment, Feature Story, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Vineyard, Estate Vineyard, feature story, Girardet, Oregon Wine Press, Seyval Blanc, Tamara Belgard, Vineyard, Vineyard Planting, Wine Blogger, Wine Writer, 0
Although it’s not ready for commercial sale, we were delighted that wine writer Tamara Belgard featured our planting of...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Halloween Flash Sale! Grab This Freakishly Amazing Discount on Bells Up Winery T-Shirts
- Urban Bliss Life Uses Bells Up Titan 2015 Pinot Noir in Decadent Brownie Recipe
- Willamette Valley Wineries Association Features Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter
- Feast Your Eyes on This Recap of Bells Up’s First Winemaker Dinner at Agrivino
- Wine Press Northwest Features Our Vineyard and Inspiration