With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it seems fitting to share the very small way we have chosen to remember some special people for whom we couldn’t get this winery open fast enough. We hope they’re happy with our progress. The first four rows of Pommard now honor the memory of…
Remembering those we’ve lost.
Row 1, Block 1 of the Bells Up estate vineyard: Honoring the woman who inspired us to turn the winery dream into reality., In memory of, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, In Memory Of, Kelly Palmer, 0
A personal entry from Sara… This post is for everyone who’s ever wondered—privately or out loud—why on earth in...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, In memory of, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, feature story, Pinot Noir, Sara Specter, Viki Eierdam, Vineyard, Wine Press Northwest, Wine Review, Wine Writer, 0
We were incredibly touched to read the feature story by Viki Eierdam about our winery and vineyard in the...
, Bells Up News, Feature Stories & Reviews, Vineyard, #bellsupmoment, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, David Specter, feature story, Mahindra Tractor, Mahindra USA, Sara Pearson Specter, Sara Specter, Vineyard, Winemaker, 0
We’ve kept this quiet for MONTHS now, but in April this year we were contacted by Holly Brinkman, Head...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires