Wine writer and reviewer Viki Eierdam—who blogs on Savor, Sip and Sojourn—recently paid us a visit and tasted through...
Tag Archive for: Memorial Day 2017
, Bells Up Moment, Events, Feature Story, New Releases, Barb Randall, feature story, Lake Oswego Review, Memorial Day 2017, 0
Journalist Barb Randall of Pamplin Media Group’s Lake Oswego Review made a return trip to visit us in April...
, Events, 2016 Prelude Rosé Release, Event, Memorial Day 2017, Memorial Day Weekend, Open House, Wine Porch Debut, 0
Saturday-Monday, May 27-29, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m Visit Bells Up Winery without an appointment throughout Memorial Day weekend...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Missy Maki of The Simple Kitchen Shares an In-Studio #bellsupmoment with Winemaker Dave Specter
- High Praise for Bells Up Wines from BinNotes
- Author Barbara Doyle Returns to Bells Up Twice During Thanksgiving Open House Hours to Sign Copies of “Springbrook Oregon”
- Remembering Those We’ve Lost, Part 2.
- Our First Estate Pinot Noir Harvest – Sunday, September 24, 2017