Wine writer and reviewer Viki Eierdam—who blogs on Savor, Sip and Sojourn—recently paid us a visit and tasted through...
Tag Archive for: Memorial Day 2017
, Bells Up Moment, Events, Feature Story, New Releases, Barb Randall, feature story, Lake Oswego Review, Memorial Day 2017, 0
Journalist Barb Randall of Pamplin Media Group’s Lake Oswego Review made a return trip to visit us in April...
, Events, 2016 Prelude Rosé Release, Event, Memorial Day 2017, Memorial Day Weekend, Open House, Wine Porch Debut, 0
Saturday-Monday, May 27-29, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m Visit Bells Up Winery without an appointment throughout Memorial Day weekend...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Yellow Alert! 2013 Titan Pinot Noir Approaching Sold Out Status
- “They Did Build That” Book on Entrepreneurs Features Bells Up Winery Owners Dave & Sara Specter
- Winerabble reviews Bells Up’s 2014 Titan Pinot noir
- Video: Wine Julia Interviews Dave Specter of Bells Up Winery
- Savor, Sip and Sojourn Recommends Stop at Bells Up During Memorial Day Weekend Open Houses