Wine writer and reviewer Viki Eierdam—who blogs on Savor, Sip and Sojourn—recently paid us a visit and tasted through...
Tag Archive for: Memorial Day 2017
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Barb Randall, feature story, Lake Oswego Review, Memorial Day 2017, 0
Journalist Barb Randall of Pamplin Media Group’s Lake Oswego Review made a return trip to visit us in April...
, Events & Tastings, 2016 Prelude Rosé Release, Event, Memorial Day 2017, Memorial Day Weekend, Open House, Wine Porch Debut, 0
Saturday-Monday, May 27-29, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m Visit Bells Up Winery without an appointment throughout Memorial Day weekend...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up Among “Great Willamette Valley Wineries To Visit This Fall,” Says Select Registry
- Wine Writer L.M. Archer Recaps Bells Up’s Progress in Moving Instagram Post
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Part Of “The Future Of Winemaking”
- Four Bells Up Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Wine Writer Jeff Kralik Score 93-96
- Winery Reflections Praises “Complex and Captivating” 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir