It’s May in Oregon—which means it’s Oregon Wine Month! We were delighted to welcome Lake Oswego Review writer and...
Tag Archive for: Memorial Day Weekend
The Willamette Valley Wineries Association featured our 2017 Prelude Estate Rosé in their Spring Stories coverage last week. The...
Saturday-Monday, May 27-29, 2017 | 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m Visit Bells Up Winery without an appointment throughout Memorial Day weekend...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”