Vino-Sphere publisher and wine reviewer (and former Ohioan!) Dave Nershi paid us a visit among many other stops on...
Tag Archive for: 2016 Candide
We were recently visited by Canadian wine writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman, who both reviews wines and produces articles for Natalie...
Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release, Growers, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Candide, Exclusive Release, Fanfare Club, Nemarniki Vineyard, Pinot Noir, Reserve Pinot Noir, 0
As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Nittany Epicurean Highlights 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé’s “Great Acidity and Balance”
- Wine Enthusiast Awards Bells Up’s 2018 Titan Pinot Noir a 90-Point Rating
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2021 Rosé Review Panel Awards Bells Up Prelude 92 Points
- Pair 2018 Titan with BBQ Like Crushed Grape Chronicles
- Great Northwest Wine Hails 2019 Firebird Syrah’s “Juicy and a Bit Hedonistic” Character