Vino-Sphere publisher and wine reviewer (and former Ohioan!) Dave Nershi paid us a visit among many other stops on...
Tag Archive for: 2016 Candide
We were recently visited by Canadian wine writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman, who both reviews wines and produces articles for Natalie...
Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release, Growers, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Candide, Exclusive Release, Fanfare Club, Nemarniki Vineyard, Pinot Noir, Reserve Pinot Noir, 0
As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- AdVINEtures’ Allison and Chris Wallace Review Bells Up’s Personal Tasting Experience, Wines
- Wine Review Online’s Michael Apstein Calls Bells Up’s Wines “A Delight”
- Marlynn Schotland of Urban Bliss Life “In Love” with 2020 New World Cabernet Sauvignon
- Kathleen Willcox Reviews Bells Up’s Helios Seyval Blanc
- “Precise, Thoughtful, Handcrafted” – Kathleen Willcox’s Thoughts on Bells Up’s 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter