Vino-Sphere publisher and wine reviewer (and former Ohioan!) Dave Nershi paid us a visit among many other stops on...
Tag Archive for: 2016 Candide
We were recently visited by Canadian wine writer Rebecca Meïr-Liebman, who both reviews wines and produces articles for Natalie...
Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release, Growers, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Candide, Exclusive Release, Fanfare Club, Nemarniki Vineyard, Pinot Noir, Reserve Pinot Noir, 0
As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir Scores 94 Points From Drink The Bottles
- Bells Up’s Prelude Estate Rosé Featured By A Blonde Vintage
- 91 Points for 2021 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc From Drink The Bottles
- Winery Reflections Declares 2021 Prelude Rosé “Expressive and Irresistible”
- Oregon Wine Press Interviews Winemaker Dave for Feature on 2020 Wildfires