As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
Archive for category: Growers
, Growers, Harvest, Dan Hardy, Dave Specter, Fanfare Club, Growers, Harvest 2016, Summit View Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley AVA, 0
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
7:00 pm Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Bells Up Fall Winemaker Dinner a... @ Rosmarino Osteria Italiana
Oct 23 @ 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
SAVE THE DATE — Friday, October 23, 2020 — for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana. Reservations required via OpenTable. The sumptuous, five-course spring menu will feature five Bells Up wines: 2019 Rhapsody Pinot Blanc 2019 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2017 Bells Up Pinots Have “Excellent Finesse and Elegance,” Says Washington Wine Blog
- Bells Up Featured As One of “10 Boutique Oregon Wineries That Need Exploring”
- Washington Wine Blog Reviews 2019 Helios, 2019 Rhapsody
- Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter Featured In Wine Searcher Article
- Washington Wine Blog Names 2019 Prelude A Top Oregon Wine in 2020 Rosé Report