Everything is transient and fleeting in the wine world. Vines unfurl their leaves, bloom, produce grapes, then sleep for...
Archive for category: Growers
Introducing 2016 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Our New Fanfare Club Exclusive Release, Growers, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Candide, Exclusive Release, Fanfare Club, Nemarniki Vineyard, Pinot Noir, Reserve Pinot Noir, 0
As mentioned before, we started sourcing Pommard and Wadenswil heritage clones of Pinot Noir from Diane Nemarnik of Nemarniki Vineyard—who also...
This year, when Bells Up winemaker Dave made the trip from Newberg to Milton-Freewater, Oregon, to pick up our...
2014 Villanelle Reserve Pinot Noir: Bells Up’s first single-vineyard designate wine honors Julie & Mike Slater’s Tonnelier Vineyard, Growers, New Releases, 0
As the Bells Up estate vineyard is still in its pre-production stages—and because winemaker Dave Specter wants to produce...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- AdVINEtures’ Allison and Chris Wallace Review Bells Up’s Personal Tasting Experience, Wines
- Wine Review Online’s Michael Apstein Calls Bells Up’s Wines “A Delight”
- Marlynn Schotland of Urban Bliss Life “In Love” with 2020 New World Cabernet Sauvignon
- Kathleen Willcox Reviews Bells Up’s Helios Seyval Blanc
- “Precise, Thoughtful, Handcrafted” – Kathleen Willcox’s Thoughts on Bells Up’s 2019 Titan and 2020 Jupiter