Sometimes praise and props slip by us. And it is SO EMBARRASSING when that happens. We even use Google...
Tag Archive for: 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2019 Jupiter, 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, Bells Up Story, Bells Up Vineyard, Bells Up Winery, Dave Specter, David Specter, feature story, Jupiter, Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir, L.M. Archer, Our Story, Pinot Noir, Review, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Several years ago we first invited acclaimed wine writer L.M. Archer to sample our wines in person, which she...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”