The team of iconic regional wine reviewers led by Eric Degerman of Great Northwest Wine has posted their review...
Tag Archive for: Outstanding! Wine Review
2018 Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Is “Perhaps [Our] Most Impressive Pinot Noir,” Says Great Northwest Wine, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Villanelle, 2019 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Andy Perdue, Eric Degerman, Great Northwest Wine, Julie Slater, Mike and Julie Slater, Mike Slater, Outstanding! Wine Review, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue of Great Northwest Wine recently published their review of our 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Reserve...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2014 Titan Pinot Noir, Great Northwest Wine, Outstanding! Wine Review, 0
Well color us flabbergasted. We submitted the 2013 and 2014 Titan Willamette Valley pinot noir wines to the highly...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Winery Reflections Calls 2021 Helios Seyval Blanc “Distinct and Delicious”
- The Legacy of a Legend: Joe Henke Retires Henke Winery
- Vino-Sphere Reviews Bells Up’s 2021 Rhapsody and 2021 Helios
- Drink In Life Includes Bells Up In Coverage of 2022 Late Spring Frost
- The Drunken Cyclist’s 2022 Rosé Review Panel Calls Bells Up 2021 Prelude “Excellent”