The team of iconic regional wine reviewers led by Eric Degerman of Great Northwest Wine has posted their review...
Tag Archive for: Outstanding! Wine Review
2018 Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Is “Perhaps [Our] Most Impressive Pinot Noir,” Says Great Northwest Wine, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2019 Villanelle, 2019 Villanelle Tonnelier Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Andy Perdue, Eric Degerman, Great Northwest Wine, Julie Slater, Mike and Julie Slater, Mike Slater, Outstanding! Wine Review, Tonnelier Vineyard, Villanelle, Wine, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue of Great Northwest Wine recently published their review of our 2018 Villanelle Tonnelier Reserve...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2014 Titan Pinot Noir, Great Northwest Wine, Outstanding! Wine Review, 0
Well color us flabbergasted. We submitted the 2013 and 2014 Titan Willamette Valley pinot noir wines to the highly...
all-day Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Truffle Hunting Tour with Black ...
Feb 26 all-day
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Sunday, February 26 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup from a Newberg location, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the truffle[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs