Local wine writer, A.J. Weinzettel, produces the Weinnotes website and video podcast series. He paid us a visit a...
Tag Archive for: A.J. Weinzettel
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, #bellsupmoment, 2016 Titan Pinot Noir, A.J. Weinzettel, Bells Up Story, Dave Specter, feature story, Helios Seyval Blanc, Oregon Vino Country, Our Story, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Prelude, Prelude Rosé, Review, Reviews, Rhapsody Pinot Blanc, Seyval Blanc, Weinnotes, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Tasting, Wine Writer, 0
Earlier this spring we were fortunate to have been paid a three-hour visit by local wine writer and developer...
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Great Northwest Wine Declares 2020 Titan Pinot Noir “Outstanding!”
- Travel Awaits Calls Bells Up an “Amazing Boutique Winemaker Worth A Visit”
- Winemaker Dave Goes to Bat for Bâtonnage in Wine Searcher Feature
- Seattle Refined Puts Bells Up on List for Perfect Wine Weekend
- International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association Features Bells Up