In the Willamette Valley this spring, April 14-15 (just in time for taxes!), our region got hit by an...
Tag Archive for: Drink In Life
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Helios, 2018 Helios Seyval Blanc, Drink In Life, Drink In Nature, Elaine Luxton, Helios, Seyval Blanc, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Photographer and wine writer Elaine Luxton, who authors the Drink In Life blog and publishes her photography under her...
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2018 Prelude, 2018 Prelude Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, Drink In Life, Drink In Nature, Elaine Luxton, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
Earlier this year we were thrilled to host photographer and wine writer Elaine Luxton for a private tasting experience....
Mar 21 @ 11:00 am – 2:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and THE Truffle Master, Stefan Czarnecki of Black Tie Tours, for “A Bougie Truffle Tromp” Bells Up Winemaker Dave Specter is the guest vintner for the Thursday, March 21, 2024 Bougie Truffle Tromp. The day begins with a pickup at Bells Up Winery, followed by transportation to Stefan’s local truffle forest. There, you’ll meet up with the[...]
Subscribe to our mailing list
- The New Wine Review Highlights Bells Up’s Helios Amid “Spectacular” Oregon Whites
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up