Now in rotation in the tasting room, our three 2018 Pinot Noirs — Titan, Candide, and Villanelle — have...
Tag Archive for: Wine Blog
, Feature Stories & Reviews, Reviews, 2017 Candide, 2017 Candide Nemarniki Vineyard Reserve Pinot Noir, Forbes, Michelle Williams, Pinot Noir, Rockin Red Blog, Wine Blog, Wine Blogger, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
We got props in FORBES! Squeeee! Dave and I are super excited to share that wine writer and reviewer...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 2020 Estate Prelude Rosé and 2019 Firebird Syrah Rated “Excellent” by Reviewer Frederic Koeppel
- Bells Up Named Among “23 Best Things To Do In Newberg, Oregon”
- Winemaker Dave Specter Featured in “Honey How Was Your Day?” Podcast
- 2019 Villanelle (Fanfare Club Exclusive) – NEW RELEASE
- 2020 Prelude Estate Rosé is “Just as Complex as it is Refreshing,” says Winery Reflections