Erica, Bells Up Winery’s consulting winemaker, came by today to meet with Dave and to do an acid panel on the 777 pinot noir harvested last fall. Conveniently, they were able to work in the winery space today.
First Tasting in the New Space
, Bells Up News, Feature Stories & Reviews, Recipe, Reviews, 2020 Prelude, 2020 Prelude Rosé, Caitlin Hodges, Greek Lamb, Grilled Ahi, Grilled Ahi Nicoise Salad, Nicoise, Prelude Estate Rosé, Prelude Rosé, Recipe, Review, Reviews, Sips N Tips, Wine Blogger, Wine Pairing, Wine Review, Wine Reviewer, Wine Writer, 0
One of our favorite wine writers, Caitlin Hodges, who authors and curates the Sips N Tips website has done...
, Bells Up News, Events & Tastings, 0
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Bells Up, Willamette Valley’s Newest Micro-Boutique Winery, Announces Grand Opening Dates NEWBERG, OR (April 22, 2015)...
, Bells Up News, 0
Don’t say we didn’t warn you! Our inventory of 2013 Firebird Syrah has dropped into Yellow Alert territory: Meaning...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up Among “Great Willamette Valley Wineries To Visit This Fall,” Says Select Registry
- Wine Writer L.M. Archer Recaps Bells Up’s Progress in Moving Instagram Post
- Bells Up’s Seyval Blanc Part Of “The Future Of Winemaking”
- Four Bells Up Pinot Noirs Reviewed by Wine Writer Jeff Kralik Score 93-96
- Winery Reflections Praises “Complex and Captivating” 2019 Jupiter Estate Pinot Noir