Erica, Bells Up Winery’s consulting winemaker, came by today to meet with Dave and to do an acid panel on the 777 pinot noir harvested last fall. Conveniently, they were able to work in the winery space today.
First Tasting in the New Space
University of Cincinnati College of Law featured Bells Up Winery winemaker David Specter in the February 2013 issue, Uncategorized, 0
Corporate Attorney Makes Bold Move: David Specter Loves Making Wine Looking back on it, David Specter ’99 doesn’t recall...
, Bells Up Moment, Uncategorized, #bellsupmoment, Map, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willamette Valley Wineries, 0
Although we’ve been around since 2013, we’ve finally been included in the official and newly-released Willamette Valley Vineyard map, whose...
, Uncategorized, 0
Join Bells Up Winery’s winemaker Dave Specter at Northwest Fresh Seafood‘s Newberg market on Thursday, August 27 from 3...
Share your #bellsupmoment
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Meet Dave’s Newest Winemaking “Toy”
- Urban Bliss Life Names Bells Up’s 2015 Firebird Syrah One of “Top 10 Wines To Serve At Your Next BBQ”
- Barb Randall, Author of “Willamette Valley Wineries,” to Sign New Book at Bells Up on Saturday, Sept. 2
- Bells Up Winery Labor Day Weekend Open House
- Barley & Vine Tavern Featuring Bells Up Winery Throughout August