As explained in the previous post, Sara plotted and schemed with an enormous cast of characters to plan a...
Tag Archive for: Subterra
Newberg’s Bells Up Winery will be the featured winery of the month for October 2017 at Subterra – A Wine Cellar...
Bells Up Winemaker interviewed by The Fruit Grower Report about being Subterra’s October Featured Winery, Feature Stories & Reviews, Dave Specter, Featured Winery of the Month, Fruit Grower Report, Radio Interview, Subterra, Vine to Wine Wednesday, 0
Starting today, Saturday, October 1, 2016, Bells Up Winery becomes the featured winery of the month at Subterra – A...
Subterra – A Wine Cellar Restaurant has selected Newberg’s Bells Up Winery as the establishment’s featured winery of the...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Bells Up’s Dave Specter Featured on KOIN Wine Wednesday Morning Show
- Bells Up Included in “Best of the Valley” Issue of Willamette Living Magazine
- Play Stay Eat Calls Bells Up “Charming” and “Friendly”
- Bites, Flights and Sights Files Two Features on Bells Up
- Jeff Kralik, aka The Drunken Cyclist, Named 2019 Jupiter Pinot Noir “Red Wine of the Year”