As explained in the previous post, Sara plotted and schemed with an enormous cast of characters to plan a...
Tag Archive for: Subterra
Newberg’s Bells Up Winery will be the featured winery of the month for October 2017 at Subterra – A Wine Cellar...
Bells Up Winemaker interviewed by The Fruit Grower Report about being Subterra’s October Featured Winery, Feature Stories & Reviews, Dave Specter, Featured Winery of the Month, Fruit Grower Report, Radio Interview, Subterra, Vine to Wine Wednesday, 0
Starting today, Saturday, October 1, 2016, Bells Up Winery becomes the featured winery of the month at Subterra – A...
Subterra – A Wine Cellar Restaurant has selected Newberg’s Bells Up Winery as the establishment’s featured winery of the...
Subscribe to our mailing list
- WineTraveler Calls Bells Up A “Best Willamette Valley Winery to Visit for Wine Tasting”
- Weinnotes’ AJ Weinzettel Interviews Dave and Sara at Bells Up for Podcast Video
- 2020 New World Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is “Unique and Highly Compelling” says Winery Reflections
- Hippie In Heels Puts Bells Up on Best Wineries in the Willamette Valley List
- Winerabble Reviews All Three Bells Up 2020 Pinot Noirs